Khamsin™ Asymmetric CX Shimano 9s-11s
The Khamsin™ Asymmetric CX is the entry level wheel for the CX family but it is every bit as competitive as other models that compete in a higher category.
With advanced characteristics such as oversized flange and Spoke Dynamic Balance™ technology it is clear that this
wheel is a step above your normal entry level wheel.
Campy Tech Lab™ engineers have pushed the quality of this wheel even further incorporating an asymmetric rear rim that provides increased performance in terms of lateral and torsional rigidity as well as reactivity.
New design and performance coupled with specific Campagnolo® CX construction hubs that ensure perfect functionality despite the mud, sand and water of cyclocross make this wheelset a must have for the upcoming season.
Khamsin™ Asymmetric CX - clincher - 1750 g
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT: 24 mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 27,5 mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- NEW ASYMMETRIC RIM PROFILE: asymmetrical rear rim profile allows for better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non-drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component. Increased efficiency and reactivity are sure to be noted.
- DYNAMIC BALANCE™: every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- STRAIGHT-HEAD SPOKE: maximum stiffness of the wheel, maintains the spoke tension and long-lasting performance.
- RADIAL LACING PATTERN OF SPOKES
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist.
- ALUMINUM HUB BODY: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness.
- SEALED BEARINGS: maintains performance over time, longer bearing life.
- ADDITIONAL SEAL: keeps the bearing zone clean and smooth running, maintaining performance over time.